- Student Loan Fund - Only for Thai students
- Scholarships for students from low-income families
Given once each semester.
- 2,000 Baht (unlimited number of students)
- 1,500 Baht (unlimited number of students)
- 1,000 Baht (unlimited number of students)
- Scholarships for academic excellence
For students in year 1, 2, and 3 who did not receive scholarship for computer-related talent or other fee-waiving scholarships.
- Scholarships for computer-related talent
For grade 12 (highschool) students who plan to study computer engineering only.
- Emergency scholarships
For students who encounter various emergencies, such as being affected natural disaster. The scholarship will be considered in an individual basis.
Masters Scholarships for Local and International Students